Indian Student VISA
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED for Indian Student VISA for Bangladeshi Passport Holder.
FOR VISA High Commission of India Dhaka
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two (2) blank pages.
- Old passports must be submitted with the application form.
- 3. One recent passport–size colour photograph(2X2) depicting full face with white background.
- 4. A copy of National ID Card OR Birth Certificate( whichever applicable)
- 5.Proof of Residence: A copy of the electricity bill OR gas bill OR landline telephone bill (not less than 6 month sold)
- 6.Proof of Financial soundness: Endorsement of foreign currency equivalent to US$150/–per applicant (Endorsement should not be older than three months at the time of submission) OR Updated summary Bank statement showing sufficient funds OR copy of international credit cardor Travel card (Example –SBI Travel card, EBL Duel Currency Card or Any Bank International Card).
- 7. Proof of Profession: Government Order Copy (If the applicant is a serving government employee) OR Certificate from the employer(If the applicant is a private company employee). OR A copy of the Registration granted to the Business establishment by the Government of Bangladesh(In case of self employed persons). ORA copy of Identity card from the educational institution (If the applicant is a student) OR
- A copy of the retirement papers(If the applicant is a retired government employee.