Darjeeling- Gangtok, India
6N7D ( Code : 100030)
Sikkim is a tiny Indian state in the northeast that shares its borders with Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Tucked in the lap of Himalayas, Sikkim is home to jaw-dropping natural beauty and vivacious people. One the best place in India to escape from the chaotic city life, Sikkim will bring out the Zen in you with its peace inducing atmosphere. Other top tourist attractions in Sikkim include places like Khangchendzonga National Park, Rumtek Monastery and Nathula Pass. Regions like Lachung, Lachen, Pelling, Zuluk, Yuksom and Kalimpong are where you’ll see the sheer beauty of Sikkim. People often choose to include Darjeeling in their Sikkim holiday packages due to its proximity to Sikkim. If you plan on getting a complete experience of Sikkim then you should visit it during festival time, when the distinctive culture of Sikkim is most prominent.
After breakfast start for Lachung ( altitude 8800 ft) for about 6 hours. En route photo stop at Singhik View Point, Seven Sisters falls, Naga Falls, Bhim Nala Mangan & Chungthang. Evening reach Lachung. Dinner at Hotel. Overnight at Lachung Hotel.
Early morning after breakfast drive for 24 km to Yumthang Valley( Known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back visit Hot Spring considered to have medicinal properties. Afternoon start for Gangtok. Check in to Hotel at Gangtok. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 7 : Transfer to Changrabandha. It’s the last day of journey. After morning breakfast transfer to siliguri. Lunch at Siliguri and Drop to Changrabandha border. After crossing the border by yourself. Bus from Burimari at 5:30 PM. Overnight Travel and reach bus next day morning.
- 3 Star Deluxe Hotel and Similar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- 1 Exclusive SUV Car.
- Dedicated Tour Coordinator
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit.
- A dedicated Tour Coordinator for the entire trip.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Train / Bus Fare Includes
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Guide charges
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Nathula Pass @Rs. /-additional (subject to availability of pass) sharing/exclusive.
- Zero Point @Rs. /- additional (direct payment to driver)
- Katao – Lachung @Rs. /- additional (direct payment to driver)
- Mirik Lake & Pashupati Market-(Nepal Border) @Rs.1500/- on your wayback from Darjeeling
- Ravangla Buddha Park @Rs. 2500/- additional on your way to Darjeeling
Hotel to be used
2 Star Category : DARJEELING : Marvel Int. / Rink Heritage / Parklane / Similar
GANGTOK : Cardamom Residency / Doklam Retreat /Aurora / Similar
3 Star Deluxe Category : DARJEELING : Golden Dolma / Potala Palace / Silver Star Boutique / Similar
GANGTOK : Mandarava Boutique / Star Continental / Imperial Hotel & Spa /AURORA
4 Star Category : DARJEELING : Sanderling Resort /
Yashshree Mall Road / Pine Tree Spa / Dekeling Resort /Monatana / Similar
GANGTOK : Yangthang Heritage /Keepsa Residency /Woodberry Hotel & Spa / Norling / Similar
PER PERSON RATE ON MAPAI BASIS FROM 15th Mar - 31st July 23Package Itinerary
Per Person BDT 20,000 ( Min 8 Persons) Standard Hotel, Breakfast and Dinner, Transfer, Sightseeing. Non AC Bus Tickets.
* Note : Package Price can change as per the Hotel and Bus Ticket Available. If increase, package rate may be changed. During Eid Festival, Puja, Long Holiday, Chirstmas, New Year and others special time, Dhaka to Shilligur Bus Ticket not available, then we can take alternative way by Reserve AC Micro both way in Bangladesh and India. In this case, additional BDT 2,500/- need to pay per person.