Darjeeling- Gangtok, India
6N7D ( Code : 100030)
Sikkim is a tiny Indian state in the northeast that shares its borders with Bhutan, Tibet and Nepal. Tucked in the lap of Himalayas, Sikkim is home to jaw-dropping natural beauty and vivacious people. One the best place in India to escape from the chaotic city life, Sikkim will bring out the Zen in you with its peace inducing atmosphere. Other top tourist attractions in Sikkim include places like Khangchendzonga National Park, Rumtek Monastery and Nathula Pass. Regions like Lachung, Lachen, Pelling, Zuluk, Yuksom and Kalimpong are where you’ll see the sheer beauty of Sikkim. People often choose to include Darjeeling in their Sikkim holiday packages due to its proximity to Sikkim. If you plan on getting a complete experience of Sikkim then you should visit it during festival time, when the distinctive culture of Sikkim is most prominent.
After breakfast half-day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32 kms from Gangtok City, the oval shaped lake is almost about 1Km long, and 15 mtrs
deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people,After that visit 18 kms from the lake Baba Mandir, (temple of disappeared army personal) and back to Gangtok. Evening free at Gangtok for shopping and individual activity. Overnight at hotel. (Optional tour is, Nathula the Indo-Chaina border is 20 kms. from
Tsomgo lake (subject to availability of special permit for Indian tourist only on additional payment at Gangtok for separate permit) – Closed on Mondays &
Tuesdays. Overnight at Gangtok hotel.
After breakfast visit Hanuman Tak, Ganesh Tak,Tashi view Point (These three points are famous for watching beautiful early morning view on Mt Kanchenjunga).Best point sightseeing tour in and around the capital city of Sikkim, covering Dro-Dul Chortan, Stupa, Institute of Tibetology Institute of
Handicrafts and handlooms along with cottage Industry, Flower show, Ropeway, Bakthang Waterfall & Banjhakri Falls . Evening free at Gangtok for shopping
and individual activity. Overnight at hotel.
Morning after breakfast transfer to Darjeeling (118kms/5hrs).Once the summer capital of India, Darjeeling is a land of infinite variety and charm. It will cater you a mix-experience of lively nature charming Himalayan people. Surrounded by Tea gardens; this little town faces some of the highest peaks of the Himalayas. Take a rest and then a walk around town to appreciate the new culture you are in. Overnight at Hotel.
Early morning start for Tiger Hill (subject to availability of pass) to watch the spectacular sunrise and its amazing effects on the Mt. Kanchendzonga (Worlds 3rd highest peak), Visit Ghoom Monastery and Batashia Loop War Memorial while returning to the Hotel. After breakfast followed by Half day mixed point local sightseeing covering RopeWay, Tenzing rock, Gombu Rock, Padmaja N. Zoological Garden, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, Tibetan Refugee Self-help Center and Japanese Temple & Peace Pagoda. After that visit to the Mall (Chowrasta) along with local Market for City Life. Overnight at hotel.
Day 7 : Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport transfer
Morning transfer to IXB/NJP ( 85kms / 3.5hrs). Train will start from NJP at 11:30 Am and will arrive at Dhaka Cantonment Station by 10 PM.
- 3 Star Deluxe Hotel and Similar
- Daily Breakfast & Dinner
- 1 Exclusive SUV Car.
- Dedicated Tour Coordinator
- Driver Allowance, toll, parking fee, Night halt charges, inter- state permit.
- A dedicated Tour Coordinator for the entire trip.
- Child below 5 years on Complimentary basis.
- Train / Bus Fare Includes
- Any other services or meals which are not mentioned in the above “Includes” section.
- Expense of personal nature such as tips, laundry, telephones, beverages etc
- Entry fee for all monuments and places of interest if any
- Airfares and Train ticket charges if any
- Guide charges
- Christmas Eve /New year Eve supplement charges if applicable.
- Nathula Pass @Rs. /-additional (subject to availability of pass) sharing/exclusive.
- Zero Point @Rs. /- additional (direct payment to driver)
- Katao – Lachung @Rs. /- additional (direct payment to driver)
- Mirik Lake & Pashupati Market-(Nepal Border) @Rs.1500/- on your wayback from Darjeeling
- Ravangla Buddha Park @Rs. 2500/- additional on your way to Darjeeling
Hotel to be used
2 Star Category : DARJEELING : Marvel Int. / Rink Heritage / Parklane / Similar
GANGTOK : Cardamom Residency / Doklam Retreat /Aurora / Similar
3 Star Deluxe Category : DARJEELING : Golden Dolma / Potala Palace / Silver Star Boutique / Similar
GANGTOK : Mandarava Boutique / Star Continental / Imperial Hotel & Spa /AURORA
4 Star Category : DARJEELING : Sanderling Resort /
Yashshree Mall Road / Pine Tree Spa / Dekeling Resort /Monatana / Similar
GANGTOK : Yangthang Heritage /Keepsa Residency /Woodberry Hotel & Spa / Norling / Similar
PER PERSON RATE ON MAPAI BASIS FROM 01st Sep - 30 Oct 2022Package Itinerary
Per Person BDT 29,500 ( Min 4 Persons) 3 Star Deluxe Hotel, Dhaka-NJP-Dhaka by Mitali AC Train
Per Person BDT 35,500 ( Min 2 Persons) 3 Star Deluxe Hotel, Dhaka-NJP-Dhaka by Mitali Train AC
* Note : Package Price can change as per the Hotel and Bus Ticket Available. If increase, package rate may be changed. During Eid Festival, Puja, Long Holiday, Chirstmas, New Year and others special time, Dhaka to Shilligur Bus Ticket not available, then we can take alternative way by Reserve AC Micro both way in Bangladesh and India. In this case, additional BDT 2,500/- need to pay per person.