GOLDEN TRAINGLE WITH KOLKATA (7 Nights /8 Days)
NEWDELHI (2) AGRA (1) AJMER (1) JAIPUR (1) KOLKATA (2)
Day 01: Delhi Arrival
On arrival at Airport / Railway station, meet our representative and proceed to Hotel for Check in. Delhi is a city built and re-built seven times over several centuries. The capital city today marries the quaint and unique elements of different historical eras with the pace of the bustling, growing economy. At every turn of the road, the past and the present coexist. Later proceed for city Tour of NEW DELHI – drive past the stately government buildings of the British Era designed by Lutyen’s, including the Indian Gate & the Presidential Palace. Continue onto the beautiful Humayun’s tomb of the Mughal era & thereafter visit the towering minaret of Qutab Minar. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 02: Delhi City Tour
After breakfast visit the Jama Masjid, Red Fort and local Bazaar. After breakfast visit Jama Masjid, was commissioned to be constructed by the Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. It holds the distinction of being one of the biggest and the most well known mosque of Old Delhi. TheRed Fort is popularly known as the Lal Quila and is representative of the true splendor of the Mughal court. This imposing fort will engulf you with its size and grandeur. Later visit Akshardham temple and local market. Overnight at Hotel.
Day 03: Delhi –Agra Sightseeing (216 Km / 3 ½ hrs)
After Breakfast drive to another historical and romantic city – Agra. On arrival check-in to your hotel. Afternoon visit The world famous Taj Mahal – the most precious gift of love built by Emperor Shah Jahan for his loving wife Mumtaz and Also visit the Agra fort. Overnight stay at Agra.
Day 04: Agra – Ajmer
After breakfast proceed to Ajmer. On arrival at Ajmer, check into your hotel. later visit Dargah and Ana sagar lake, overnight at Hotel.
Day 05: Ajmer– Jaipur
After breakfast check out from proceed to the Pink City of Jaipur. On arrival at Jaipur, check into your hotel. visit Amber Fort & Palace, “Gaitore” Cenetophs (Front View), take a photo stop at Jal Mahal, City Palace & Museum, Jantar Mantar (Observatory) & take a photo stop at Hawa Mahal. Evening free for leisure. Overnight stay at Jaipur.
Day 06: Jaipur – Drop
After breakfast proceed to Jaipur airport for yopur onward journey
Day 06: Kolkata pick S/seeing
Meet & Greet on arrival at Airport / Railway Station & transfer to hotel. Check-in to hotel later visit Howrah Bridge*, Belur Math, Vivekananda Setu*, Dakshineswar Temple. (*Drive Pass), Overnight at Hotel.
Day 07: Kolkata( Vehilce not included)
Day at lesiure , overnight at Hotel.
Day 08: Kolkata Half Day City Tour – Kolkata Airport / Rly. Station
After breakfast check out and transfer to the Airport / Railway Station for your onwards journey.
Costing Per Person
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- 07 Breakfast, 07 Lunch or 07 Dinner at the hotels mentioned
- Accommodation for 7 nights 8 days on double sharing basis
- All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private Tempo Traveller(12) in Deluxe Package
- Below 5 Yrs Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary.
- Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services
- All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver’s allowances
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Returned Air Ticket
- All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes
- Anything not mentioned in Package Inclusions
- Any type of Personal expenditure
- Meals not mentioned in Meal Inclusions Activity
- BDT 51,550 Per Person Cost if it is 2 Person
- BDT 47, 320 Per Person Cost if it is 12 Person