Rangamati and Chattogram In One Go
Day 1: Journey to Rangamati: Day Trip to Tribal zone & Hanging Bridge
- Star journey at night for Rangamati
- Rangamati on arrival. Check into the hotel and have rest for a while.
- In the afternoon, visit the Tribal Market & Iconic Hanging Bridge before sunset.
- Have dinner at a restaurant and overnight stay in Rangamati.
Day 2: Rangamati: Kaptai Lake, Floating Market, King House, And Waterfall & Villages
- After having breakfast, cruise on Kaptai Lake-the the largest manmade lake in Bangladesh by local reserved boats.
- Visit Bonorupa Floating market largest bazaar in the tribal region and experience tribal marketing.
- Visit Rajban Vihar & Chakma King house and have lunch on the lakeside tribal restaurant.
- After, visit Shuvolong Waterfall and walk through the tribal villages, bazaar and know their lifestyle.
- overnight stay at the hotel in Rangamati.
Day 3: Journey from Rangamati to Chattagram and Chittagong Day Trip.
- Check into the hotel (Standard hotel check inn time 1:00 pm)and after visit Shrine of Bayezid Bostami, World War 2 cemetery, Fishing waterfront, and the famous Catholic Church.
- In the evening go back to the hotel and halt for the night stay.
Day 4: Chattagram Day Trip: Shipbreaking yard, Foy’s Lake
- After having breakfast, visit Ship-breaking yard by boat in Kumira, 30 minutes driving distances from the city.
- After lunch Visit Foy’s Lake
Day 5: Free day at Chattagram and return back to Dhaka
- After having breakfast, Explore the city of your own
- Check out from hotel (Standard hotel check-out time is in 12:00 pm)
- Return bus to Dhaka
- 4 nights’ Hotel Accommodation with breakfast.All Accommodation in hotels or resorts on a twin share basis. (Accommodation in the 3-star quality hotel or resort. Change of accommodations and single supplement is available)
- Internet / Wi-Fi Facility
- Dhaka-Rangamati-Chottogram -Dhaka returns AC Bus Ticket
- All sightseeing will be as per as itinerary by local transport, car Chander hair, CNG jeep, Shared basic
- Personal expenses
- Any meal not mentioned in inclusion
- Any monuments fee
- Any personal expenses, Guide fee, Portage
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion
Your Confirmation of the Holiday will ensure that you have read the Cancellation policy thoroughly and accepted it.
15 Days prior to the Travel Date – 50 % of Total Holiday Cost
10 Days prior to the Travel Date – 75 % of Total Holiday Cost.
05 Days prior to the Travel Date – 100% of Holiday Cost will be Non Refundable.
Tax is included