Darjeeling Kalimpong and Gangtok Tour
5N6D ( CODE – 100025)
Darjeeling Gangtok Shillong Holiday Packages
What’s so special about the Darjeeling Gangtok Shillong tour?
The Darjeeling Gangtok Shillong tour brings you the splendid opportunity to spend a few days in the beautiful snowy North Eastern part of the country. Surrounded by mountains on all the side, the Darjeeling Gangtok Shillong tour would help you in exploring the mountains and enjoying the peace. While most people love beaches, it would be of great change to view the mountains. Waterfalls, caves, forests and the snowy peaks, all these would just add more stars to the trip. Apart from that, the Darjeeling Gangtok Shillong tour is famous because of the outdoor activities that are included in the tour. Not only would the travelers get to visit some of the best places in here, but would even be able to enjoy some outdoor activities during the tour.
- GANGTOK – Hotel Coral Inn / similar (02 Night)
- Darjeeing – Chanakya hotel & restaurant (02 Nights)
- Kalimpong – Hotel Ashiyana (01 Night)
Day 01: Journey Start from Dhaka to Shiliguri by AC Bus at Evening. Morning reach at Border and do the custom and immigration by itself ( own responsibilities). Bus will go to Shilliguri. Then our Indian Representative will pick from Shilliguri Bus Counter.
We will receive you on your arrival at Bagdogra Airport/NJP station and drive to Gangtok. Check-in to your hotel & rest of the day at leisure.OverNight at Gangtok.
DAY 2 – GANGTOK : TSONGMO LAKE
After breakfast in the morning, you will leave for a visit to the famous Tsomgo Lake. Shaped like an oval, the lake is located 40 km away from the city of Gangtok and has an elevation of about 3,780 m above sea level. Apart from its breathtaking scenic beauty, the lake is also famous for housing the Brahminy Ducks and many other migratory birds, you will return to Gangtok. Overnight at the Hotel.
DAY 3 : GANGTOK TO DARJEELING
After breakfast Transfer to Darjeeling by car. Arrived at Darjeeling then checked in rooms. After freshening up you can visit MALL Road by walking . Dinner & overnight stay At Darjeeling.
DAY 4 : DARJEELING LOCAL SIGHTSEEING
Early morning at around 3:45 am drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to tiger hill to view sunrise over kanchendzonga peak (subject to clear weather) – on the way back visit ghoom monastery, peace memorial & batasia loop – back to hotel for breakfast. After breakfast Proceed to visit 2nd Round sightseeing. Visit Rock garden , Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda (subject to time availability). Night stay at Darjeeling.
DAY 5 : DARJEELING TO KALIMPONG
After breakfast at 8.30 am Check out from Darjeeling hotel and Transfer to Kalimpong . En route, visit Dalo hills , Tagor House , Monastery etc.
DAY 6 : NJP DROP
After breakfast, drop to Siliguri International Bus Counter. Then come to Dhaka by Direct AC Bus. Tour Ends.
- Accommodation Based On Double Occupancy
- Deluxe category hotel
- Breakfast and Dinner will be on complimentary basis
- Transfers And Sightseeing By NON AC SUMO / BOLERO/ similar (AC will not function in hill stations) On Exclusive Basis (Point To Point Basis As Per Itinerary, Not In Disposal).
- All parking & permit
- Any kind of bus or rail fare.
- Personal and medical insurance.
- Personal expenses such as tips, laundry, phone call etc.
- Any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, soft or hard and starters.)
- Any entrance Fees, camera fee, and monument guide services
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Cost Inclusion”.
- Any personal activity like Horse Riding, Water Boat etc.
- Extra nights in hotels due to ill health, flight cancellation or any other reason.
- The service of the vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour as per the itinerary.
- Any extra vehicle use apart from Itinerary will be charged extra
- Extensions of tour programme or diversions in the tour itinerary for any reasons eg. due to bad weather, road closure, breakdown or any natural calamities.
Cancellation Policy for Land Package
- 20% cancellation charges if cancelled 45 days before the tour.
- 35% cancellation charges if cancelled between 45 – 30 Days before the tour.
- 50% cancellation charges if cancelled between 30 – 10 Days before the tour.
- No refund if cancelled before 10 days of trip start.
- No Refund or Compensation on any changes on on going trip.
- Any changes done on the trip, applicable charges will be charged.
PER PERSON RATE ON MAPAI BASIS FROM 01st- April – 31st July 2022Package Itinerary
* Note : Package Price can change as per the Hotel and Vacation. If increase, package rate may be changed.