Germany Job VISA and Work Permit
A To Z Holiday & Medicare has executed MOU with Dubai Base reputable Immigration and Visa Consultancy firm with a one-stop solution to our Immigration needs. Now we assist our clients to make the right choice with regard to pursuing immigration and studying and working abroad. We assess your profile thoroughly and guide you with selecting the most suitable visa category based on your credentials in order to prepare your visa application to get you the best results. Our consultants keep you at ease throughout the process and strive to make the procedure a hassle-free process. We are strongly committed to providing world class expert services in the different pathways of migration to Canada, UK , Australia and Europe. We are associated with Recruiting Company in Bangladesh to get the Manpower in a Authenticate manner.
– Salary 800-1200 Euro
Work Hours – 8-10 hrs per day (2 shifts)
OT: Applicable if worked for more hours/weekend
Kitchen Facility to cook
Medical Facilities &
- Police Clearance
- Any other cost which not mention in our Package Cost
Total Cost – BDT 10 Lac
- 1st Installment: initial application fee – BDT 1.5 Lac
- 2nd installment : after accommodation letter and employment contract – BDT 3 Lac
- 3rd installment : after all work permit documents received by applicant/visa application fee – BDT 5.5 Lac
mention in our Package Cost
For Bangladeshi visa seekers who want to travel to the Germany are issued visas in various categories such as:
Embassy of the Federal Republic of Germany
11 Madani Avenue,
Baridhara Diplomatic Enclave,
Dhaka – 1212, Bangladesh
Phone: (+88) 02 5566 8650, (+88) 02 885 3521-24,
(+88) 02 9853521, ext. 153
Fax: (+88) 02 985 3260
Appointments for Visa:
The Visa Counter is closed on Sundays. The Visa Section will accept applications from Monday to Thursday from 9.00 am to 11.30 am. For applications, you are kindly requested to make an appointment at the German Embassy in Dhaka. Appointments cannot be done through telephone or email anymore. You need to take the appointment online, Please Click Here for Appointment and instructions.
Germany Schengen Visa Fees:
The Schengen visa fee for Bangladeshi citizens is €80 (equivalent to BDT 8,522.92)*.
Children between the ages of six and twelve pay a reduced Schengen visa fee of €40 (equivalent to BDT 4,261.46)*.
Children under the age of six are entirely exempt from Schengen visa fee payment.
All Schengen visas (single-entry or multiple-entry) cost the same.
The Schengen embassy or consulate in Bangladesh decides the duration of your visa, so even if you receive a 7-day visa and a fellow applicant receives a 90-day visa, you both pay the same fee.
Total approximate processing time is 10 to 15 working days (Time may vary depending on applicant’s profile and embassy actually processing time)
Tourist / Business Visa Requirements:
- Passport: Original Passport with validity of minimum six months after the intended date of departure and minimum two blank pages for visa stamp.
- a) Copy of previous passports and visas issued.
- b) Attach all your old passports (if any).
- c) If any visa request was refused, details of original letter issued by the authorities of that country would be preferred.
- Germany Visa Application Form: Visa application form must be filled and signed by the applicant.
- Photo Specification: Two recent 35mm width and 45mm length. Color: In color only to reflect natural skin tones. Head size and position: 32mm to 36 mm.
Please Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering-Letter: Covering Letter from applicant name, designation, Passport Number, purpose and outlining who will be responsible for the full costs of the trip – travel, accommodation, expenses etc. Addressed to – The Visa Officer, Embassy of Germany, Dhaka.
- Invitation Letter: (If Any)
- a) Forwarding Letter / NOC from the applicant’s company authority on the company’s letter head stating applicant’s name, designation, passport number, purpose and duration of visit.
- b) Visa request letter from the educational institute or student card/evidence of school enrollment (if student)
- Proof of Occupation:
- a) Company registration certificate (original notarized English translated and photocopy of the original) if the applicant is a first time traveler or a proprietor.
- b) Office ID card copy & Visiting cards.
- a) Company’s or Personal Bank Statement for last six months mentioning the Bank’s name, Bank’s Telephone Number clearly.
- b) Salary slips for the last six months. (If Any)
- Airline & Hotel Reservation: Ticket Itinerary & Hotel Booking.
For Details, Please contact us 01315001530