Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi
Hospital Address : 1, Mehrauli – Badarpur Rd, Near Saket Metro Station Tughlakabad Institutional Area, Vayusenabad New Delhi Delhi 110062, India
- Batra Hospital is a renowned multispecialty hospital in Delhi.
- It was established in 1987 by Ch. Aishi Ram Batra Public Charitable Trust & is the first private multi-specialty hospital of Delhi.
- It was inaugurated by the then Prime Minister of India Late Shri Rajiv Gandhi.
- The skills of the Medical Professionals at Batra Hospital are enriched with international experience.
- Operation Theatre Complex has seven technologically advanced Operation Theatres for Neurology, Urology, Ophthalmology, Gastrointestinal, Orthopaedic and Pediatric Surgery.
- Hospital has 4 well-equipped state-of-the-art Cardiac Surgery Theatres with Trans Esophageal Echocardiography and other Intensive Monitoring equipment’s to provide high end care to all age groups starting from new born babies to patients of advanced age.
- A 64 Slice CT Scan machine has been
- installed for the evaluation of Heart, Kidneys, Lungs, Brain, Coronaries Peripheral Blood Vessels and all other organs of the body.
- Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre commits itself to provide efficient, effective, timely and user-friendly healthcare to its patients, through best Medicare practices in a clean, healthy and rejuvenating environment.