BLK HOSPITAL DELHI
Hospital Address : Pusa Rd, Radha Soami Satsang, Rajendra Place New Delhi Delhi 110005 India
- Eminent Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Dr. B.L. Kapur had established the BLK Super Specialty Hospital in 1959. It was inaugerated by the then Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawahar Lal Nehru.
- The super specialty hospital is both NABH and NABL accredited.
- It has 17 modern well equipped modular operation theatres and houses 650 beds.
- BLK Super Specialty Hospital is the first of its kind in the NCR region to install and start the use of automatic pneumatic chute system that enhances the health care.
- It has one of the largest critical care programmes in the region with 125 beds in different intensive care units in Medical, Surgical, Cardiac, Paediatrics, Neonatology, Neurosciences and Organ Transplant departments.