Burjeel hospital, Abu Dhabi
Hospital Address : Al Najdah Street Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. United Arab Emirates
- The Burjeel hospital, Abu Dhabi was established by the renowned Dr. Shamsheer Vayalil in collaboration with Dr. Samih Tarabichi.
- Burjeel Hospital, Abu Dhabi is a multispeciality hospital dealing with various departments like cardiology, ophthalmology, Paediatrics, ENT, Gynaecological, Orthopedics, Pulmonology, Rheumatology etc.
- It provides 7-star hospitality with aesthetically designed interiors, an ambiance full of comfort to enhance the healing process, Also has a 64 seater dining restaurant and an open courtyard coffee shop caters to every palate.
- The hospital comprises of Lavish Royal Suites of 6,000 sq. ft. each and Luxurious Presidential Suites of 3,000 sq. ft. each. There are 126 patient rooms along with 180 beds.
- It has received numerous awards, to name few, it was awarded as the Best Asian Healthcare Brand by The Economic Times, Awarded the Best Laboratory design by Hospital Build & Infrastructure the Middle East, also received a recognition award from Al Hosn Gas for their contribution and support to the Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign, appreciation Award from IDEA Annual Students Education Exhibition and many more.
- The hospital comprises of a well trained and dynamic team of specialists well equipped with the latest equipment and laminar airflow systems to maintain internationally accepted sterility norms that minimize the risk of infection
- Efficiently manages all types of diagnostic & therapeutic procedures such as Angioplasty, Stenting, Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump Insertion, Pacemaker Insertions, Neuro-physiology, Specialized physiotherapy, Comprehensive Rehabilitation services, etc.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The team is well equipped with advanced MRI, X-Ray, and Ultrasound Services.
- Efficiently treats and provide effective levels of care and hospitality support.
- It is a 180 bedded hospital with 31 ICU beds and has 8 Labor and Delivery Suites.
- There are 10 operation theaters including 1 state-of-the-art Hybrid OR.
- Comprises of 42 daycare beds, out of which 20 are for daycare, 13 for Dialysis, 4 for Endoscopy, and 5 for IVF.
- The hospital complex has Royal Suites of 6000 sq.ft. and Presidential Suites of 3000 sq.ft. each.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Health insurance coordination
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation
- Air ambulance