Dr. N N Khanna
MBBS, MD,DM,FRCP(Lond.),FRCP(Glasg.), FRCP (Edin.), FACC (USA), FSCAI (USA), FCCP (USA), FESC, FAPSIC, FEISI, FIMSA, FICC, FIAMS, FICC, FIAMS, FCSI, FICP
Experience : 19 years
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
– He is a Fellow of Royal College of Physicians (London, Glasgow, and Edinburgh).
– American College of Cardiology.
– Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Interventions (USA).
– European Society of Cardiology.
– American College of Chest Physicians.
– Asia Pacific Society of Interventional Cardiology.
– International Medical Sciences Academy.
– Indian College of Cardiology.
– He is also the Chairman of Asia Pacific Vascular Society,
– Organizing Secretary and Course Chairman of Asia Pacific Vascular Intervention Course (APVIC I –VII);
– Founding Member and Treasurer of Endovascular Interventional Society of India and Ex-Convenor for Peripheral Interventions of National Interventional Council of Car-diological Society of India and also Organizing Secretary of 19th Indian College of Cardiology