Dr. Pushpendra Nath Renjen
MBBS, DM (Neurology), F.R.C.P.I, F.R.C.P.E., F.R.C.P.G.
Institutes of Neurosciences
Experience : 37 years
Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi
Dr. (Prof.) P. N. Renjen, graduated from the Gandhi Medical College, Osmania University Hyderabad and did his DM Neurology from one of the most prestigious Institutes of the country – The National Institute of Mental Health & Neurosciences (NIMHANS), Bangalore. Dr. Renjen is a fellow of the Royal College of Physicians Glasgow, Edinburgh & Ireland. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Neurology and elected member of National Academy of Medical Sciences. He has been delivering scientific lectures all over the country and has published more than 75 scientific papers in national and international journals of repute and has also written chapters in books. His special interest is vascular neurology.
He is Past-President of Delhi Neurological Association and also a nominated member EC of European Stroke Association & member editorial Board “CEREBROVASCULAR DISEASE”. At present Dr. Renjen is a Sr. Consultant Neurologist & Academic Coordinator at the Institute of Neurosciences Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals New Delhi- India.
Stroke –Thrombolytic Therapy, Botox therapy for post stroke spasticity, Deep Brain Stimulation for Parkinson and Epilepsy, Headache Treatment, Brain Mapping, Epilepsy, Neuro-rehabilitation for Head and Spinal Injury, Carotid PTCA & Endarterectomy, Aneurysms, multiple scoliosis,
– Editorial Board – CEREBROVASCULAR DISEASE – (2019 to 2023)
– F.R.C.P. I. Fellow Royal College of Physicians Ireland 21st October 2017
– Past President – Delhi Neurological Association (DNA 2015-18)
– Member Executive Committee – 25th European Stroke Conference 2015-2018
– F.R.C.P. (Edin.) – Fellow Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh (2010) (Fellowship No – 8983)
– F.R.C.P. – Fellow Royal College of Physician & Surgeons Glasgow U.K.
– W.S.O. – World Stroke Organization (Membership number: 5211)