HOSPITAL ADDRESS : Mulund Goregaon Link Road, Mulund-West, Mumbai Maharashtra 400078, India
- Established in 2002, Fortis Hospital in Mulund, Mumbai, is four times JCI accredited and NABH accredited too.
- Brand Fortis was established in 1996 that now has over 55 facilities in line to offer health facilities within India and outside India.
- Specializations include Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery, Urology, Nephrology, Neurosciences, Orthopaedics, Digestive Care, Emergency Care and Critical Care
- It is the first hospital in India to launch Electronic ICU.
- It has the first NABH accredited Blood Bank in India and three times NABL accredited Pathology Labs.
- The hospital has won a host of awards that include:
- ‘Medical Team of the Year Award’ at the British Medical Journal(BMJ) Awards India 2014.
- Won the ‘Asian Hospital Management Awards in 2014 for Patient Safety & HRD category.
- Won the ‘Asian Patient Safety Award in 2014 for the category Innovation in Staff Education.
- Bagged the ‘Best Patient Safety Award’ at the Healthcare Leadership Awards 2014.
- Two times winner of the ‘FICCI Healthcare Award for Operational Excellence’ in the years 2012 and 2013, respectively.
- Was awarded the ‘National Energy Conservation Award’ by the Honourable President of India (2012).
- Won the ‘Best Orthopaedic Hospital Award’ at the Indian Healthcare Awards 2011.
Healthcare team comprises of certified physicians of internal medicine, geriatrics and paediatrics, nurses, medical assistants, and skilled support staff.