GLENEAGLE GLOBAL HOSPITAL CHENNAI
Hospital Address : 439, Cheran Nagar, Perumbakkam,Chennai Tamil Nadu 600001 India
- Established in 1999, Global Hospitals is accredited by NABH, NABL and HALAL.
- It is associated with and part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd which is one of the region’s largest integrated private healthcare groups.
- With a network of more than 22 hospitals, Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals has ranked as India’s fourth largest healthcare chain.
- Holds expertise in Multi-Organ Transplants (kidneys, liver, heart and lungs), Hepatic, Cardiac, Neuro, Gastro, Orthopaedic and Urology amongst others.
- Its Lung Transplantation Program is considered to be the best in India.
- Global Team of doctors perform 18,000 surgeries, treat 30,000 out-patients and 50,000 in-patients every year.
- First hospital in South India to perform 5 organ transplant surgeries successfully in a day.
- It is also the first hospital to perform Split Liver Transplant in the state of Tamil Nadu, India.
- First Hospital to introduce the Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team).
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine.
- Performed India’s first Single Lung Transplant and first Minimal Invasive Lung Transplant.
- For the first time in India, Global Health City successfully implants an Implantable Artificial Lung.
- Only Indian Hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London, United Kingdom for Liver transplantations.
- First hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Government of India.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- The team of highly qualified physicians on board is supported by skilled & qualified nursing and paramedical staff and the administration team.
- Has performed 8 Heart Transplants, 20 Lung Transplants and 1 combined Heart & Lung Transplant and over 500 liver transplants and delivered advanced care for complex hepatology cases.
- Best urology specialists are equipped with top-class kidney stones and prostate cancer treatment technology.
- The multi super specialty quaternary care hospital houses 1000 beds.
- Spread across 21 acres, it provides world class health care at affordable costs.
- Furnished with modern medical equipment and technologies.
- Emergency room offers cardiopulmonary resuscitation, endotracheal intubation, securing central venous access, treating polytrauma and severe head injuries.
- Gastroenterology department is equipped with state-of-the-art Endoscopic Ultrasonography (EUS) to diagnose and treat disorders of the digestive system, cancers/tumours as well as other disorders involving the pancreas, bile duct, gall bladder, oesophagus, stomach, duodenum, colon, rectum.
- Has one of the most advanced medical technologies for the treatment of brain tumour in India.
- The Neurophysiology Lab is equipped with EEG, EMG, NCS, and Evoked Potential systems including VEP and SSEP.
- Employ the most cutting-edge technology in neurosurgery such as – Intraoperative MRI, computer-assisted brain surgery, Stereotactic Radiosurgery, Awake Brain Surgery and Deep Brain Stimulation (for neurological disorders).
- Offers a comprehensive suite for transplant programs for Kidney, Liver, Heart, Lung and others.
- State-of-the-art technology and premier multi-organ transplant unit in India.
- Offers advice and administer treatment through “Telemedicine Connect Program”.
- Fleet of ambulances having ergonomic design for the safety of the patient is fully equipped with life support systems and life-saving drugs.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Mobility accessible rooms
- Family accommodation
- Health insurance coordination
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Translation services
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options