GLENEAGLES GLOBAL HOSPITAL, MUMBAI
HOSPITAL ADDRESS 35, Dr. E Borges Road, Hospital Avenue Opp Shirodkar High school, Parel, Mumbai Maharashtra 400012, India
- Established in 1996
- Associated and Part of the Parkway Pantai Ltd.
- Parkway Pantai is one of the region’s largest integrated private healthcare groups with a network of 22 hospitals
- Parkway Pantai offers more than 4,000 beds throughout Asia, including Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, India, China and Vietnam.
- Global Hospitals, ranked as India’s fourth largest healthcare chain
- Pioneer in Multi-Organ Transplants including kidneys, liver, heart and lung.
- Global Team of doctors perform 18,000 surgeries every year
- Global Healthcare Group treats 30,000 out patients and 50,000 in patients every year
- Performed “first” Swap Liver Transplant, Single Lung Transplant and Minimal Access Lung Transplant in India and first pediatric auxiliary liver transplant in AsiaPaediatric Auxiliary Liver Transplant in Asia
- First Hospital to introduce the Two Wheeler Ambulance Service (GART- Global Accident Rescue Team)
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform the Nucleus Replacement in Spine
- Only Indian Hospital to be associated with King’s College Hospital, London, United Kingdom for Liver transplantations
- First hospital to be recognized for Research and Development by the Govt. of India
- Center of excellence are Endoscopic Surgery Centre, Hepatobiliary & Liver Surgeries, Surgical & Medical Gastroenterology, Nephrology, Urology, Minimal Invasive Surgery, Bariatric Surgery & Robotic Surgery, Neurosciences, Cardiology, Cardiothoracic Surgery, Oncology, Gynecology, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement Surgery, etc
- NABH, NABL & HALAL Accredited.