HCG CANCER CENTER BANGALORE
Hospital Address : No 8, HCG Towers, P. Kalinga Rao Road, Sampangi Ram Nagar, Bangalore Karnataka 560020, India
- HCG Cancer Centre is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABH, NABL, DSIR, FDA, CAP and ISO: 9001.
- HCG group has 20 cancer centers pan India, with 4 centers in Bangalore– Koramangala, Double Road, Kalinga Rao Road and MSR Nagar.
- Hospital has won many awards, including:
- Best Health Care Group of the Year by BMA
- First Hospital in India to win Golden Peacock Award – Innovation Management
- Limca Awards for forming the largest human ribbon and creating largest to-scale model of the lung
- Frost & Sullivan Oncology ‘Leader of the Year’ 2 times in a row.
- It has a series of firsts:
- Asia’s first bloodless Bone Marrow Transplant was performed at this hospital.
- India’s first Computer Assisted Tumor Navigation Surgery (CATS)
- First in Asia to treat a patient with 3D radio-guided surgery – Surgic Eye
- First hospital in India to introduce Flattening Free Filter (FFF) mode technology
- Cyberheart – First hospital in India to remove a tumor in the left ventricle of heart through CyberKnife
- First in India to save patient’s vocal cord through world’s most advanced laser technology
- First hospital in India to introduce Hyperthermia as form of treatment
- First hospital in India to introduce TomoTherapy H
- First in the world to perform quickest Radio Surgery to treat Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Has conducted the largest number of Breast Conservation Surgeries in India