General Documents required for visa for Bangladeshi Passport Holders :
Please note that your application should be submitted with the following documents:
- Passport, in original, with a minimum validity of six months as on the date of submission of application for visa. The passport should have at least two blank pages. Copy of the passport (first four pages and endorsement of extension of validity if any) should be attached. All old passports must be submitted with the application form.
- One recent (not less than 3 months old) passport-size colour photograph depicting full face;
- Proof of Residence: A copy of National ID Card and Utility Bill such as electricity, telephone, gas or water bill (not less than 6 month old)
- Proof of Profession: Certificate from the employer. In case of students, copy of Identity card from the educational institution is to be attached.
- Proof of Financial soundness: Endorsement of foreign currency equivalent to US$150/- per applicant and/or copy of international credit card and/or updated bank statement, as the case may be, showing sufficient balance to finance travel.”
- Online Visa Application form which has both BGD Registration No. and date of appointment with time
- Applicants would be required to scan and upload their photograph in the designated space provided in the online application form.
- Applicants must make sure that their date of birth & place of birth in the current passport matches with the one in the old passport, NID card and / or birth certificate.
- All old passport must be submitted on the date of appointment, without all old passport application will be treat as incomplete.
- Bangladeshi passport holder all categories of Indian visas, except Tourist (T) visas, are accepted on a walk in basis without an online appointment date / E-token.
VISA Fee : BDT 850/-
Processing Charge : BDT 1,000/-