JASLOK HOSPITAL, MUMBAI
Hospital Address : 15 – Dr. Deshmukh Marg, Pedder Road Mumbai Maharashtra 400026 India
- Established in 1970, Jaslok Hospital is one of the oldest tertiary care, multi-specialty hospitals in the country.
- Founded by philanthropist, Seth Lokoomal Chanrai, the NABH accredited hospital was established by the late Shantilal Jamnadas Mehta who was an Indian surgeon, institution builder and medical academic.
- In 1971, the Government of India awarded Dr. Mehta the third highest civilian honour of the Padma Bhushan.
- The hospital specializes in Cardiology, Oncology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedic, Paediatric, Paediatric Surgery, Pain Management, Pathology, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Psychology, Pulmonology and Radiation Oncology.
- First Hospital in South Asia to perform MR guided ultrasound surgeries of Liver, Brain, Kidney, Thyroid, Epilepsy, Prostate, Pancreas and MRgFUS for the treatment of Uterine Fibroids.
- The hospital has ranked 2nd in Mumbai and in the West Zone and 6th in India in the recent health survey on Top Specialty Hospitals in India by Times.