MANIPAL HOSPITAL, DELHI
Hospital Address : Palam Vihar, Sector 6, Dwarka, New Delhi Delhi 110075 India
- Manipal Hospitals Dwarka is a super-specialty hospital with seamless integration and paperless services.
- It is part of Manipal Hospitals Group which was established in 1953 as Kasturba Medical College in Manipal, Karnataka and is a third largest established player in India.
- The group has more than 10 corporate hospitals, 5 teaching hospitals and 5900+ beds.
- Manipal Hospitals as an entity came into existence in 1991 with the launch of hospital in Bangalore. Today, the group has 15 hospitals in India and international presence with hospital in Malaysia.
- The group is India’s leading healthcare network treating more than 2 million patients every year in 15 hospitals.
- It has technological advancements like telemedicine, automated pneumatic chute system, artificial intelligence, remote monitoring, augmented thinking, virtual reality, EMR, etc.
- The group has bagged many awards including Frost & Sullivan Healthcare Excellence Awards in 2011, Asian HR Leadership Awards in 2013 – Under the categories “Institution Building and Diversity & Human Resources”, Asia Training and Development Excellence Awards in 2014 Golden Peacock National Training Award in 2014.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES