MIOT HOSPITAL CHENNAI
Hospital Address : 4/112, Mount Poonamalle High Rd, Sathya Nagar, Manapakkam Chennai Tamil Nadu 600089 India
- Established in 1999, MIOT (Madras Institute of Orthopedics and Traumatology) International is a multi-specialty hospital accredited with NABL and NABH.
- It is the first hospital in India to have a 750 HD CT scan with dual-energy imaging.
- Started as a center for orthopedics, it has now become multi-specialty dealing with neurosurgery, cardiology, thoracic and cardiovascular care, nephrology, oncology, knee replacement, hip-replacement surgery, plastic surgery, pediatrics, obstetrics, craniofacial and cosmetic surgery, and more.
- Spread across 14-acres, the hospital has bagged many awards, including Niryat Shree Gold Award in 2002 and 2009; FIEO Niryat Shree Bronze Trophy 2008; FIEO Southern Region Export Excellence Award 2012 – 2013, 2013 – 2014 and 2015 – 2016.
- The hospital also won Best Multispecialty Hospital in Chennai, Best Hospital for Orthopedics, Best Hospital for Gastro and Gastro surgery and Best Hospital for Nephrology by Times of India.
- In 2013, MIOT Institute of Hematology, Hemato-Oncology and BMT performed the first T- Replete Haplo Identical Bone Marrow Transplant in India.
- The emergency liver transplant saves a rapidly deteriorating 26-year-old mother with Jaundice and damaged liver.