SANCHETI HOSPITAL, PUNE
Hospital Address : 16, 11/12, Shivaji Nagar, Thube Park, Pune Maharashtra 411005 India
- Sancheti Institute for Orthopedic and Rehabilitation was started in 1965 and Sancheti Hospital for Specialized Surgery was established in 2008.
- The hospital performs a number of surgeries per year: 2500 spine surgeries, 2700 trauma, 2200 knee surgeries, 700 hand surgeries, 1800 pediatrics, 300 shoulder, 900 hip and 700 others.
- The hospital was a medical partner for Commonwealth Youth Games 2008, Commonwealth Games 2010 held in New Delhi and the World Series Hockey held in 2012 at Pune.
- It has been titled as one of the top three Orthopedic Hospitals in India by The Week Magazine.
- The hospital organizes free medical camps on regular basis to benefit the poor and needy.