Shalby Hospital, AhmedabadGujarat, India
Hospital Address : Opp. Karnavati Club, Sarkhej – Gandhinagar Hwy, Ahmedabad Gujarat 380015 India
- Accredited by NABH, NABL, ISO 9001:2008, Shalby Hospital in Ahmedabad was established in 1994.
- Chairman and Managing Director of the multi specialty hospital, Dr. Vikram I. Shah, is known worldwide as the inventor of “O”Technique in Total Knee Replacement.
- Provided treatment to over 35,000 patients worldwide since 2007 for various ailments.
- Have provided at-home medical treatments to 2000 patients through Shalby Homecare facility.
- It is the first Hospital to offer Total Knee Replacement surgery in western region of India.
- Runs Out Patient Departments (OPDs), across India as well as abroad, like, in Kenya and Uganda.
- Shalby Hospital is also the winner of various prestigious awards like Rajiv Gandhi National Quality Award and FICCI Operational Excellence Award.
- It has also been awarded the CNBC Bajar Award for Excellence in Healthcare Services on 12th March, 2016.
- Provides Specialty Clinics for Stroke, Epilepsy, Acidity, Snore & Sinus, Glaucoma, Sleep Study, Diabetes, Liver, Kidney, Asthma, Fertility, Obesity, Hypertension and Radio Therapy.
- Specializes in Joint Replacement Surgery, Critical Care & Trauma, Spine Surgery, Neurology and Neuro Surgery, Ortho-Oncology Surgery, Cardiology & Minimal Invasive Cardiac Surgery, Sports Injury, Kidney Transplant and Liver Transplant Counselling.
TEAM AND SPECIALITIES
- Has performed more than 65,000 Joint Replacement Surgeries in India.
- Offers care in over 25 medical discipline.
- Provides treatment under more than 40 Therapeutic Orders.
- Dr. Vikram Shah, Head of the Joint Replacement Team, has performed over 20,000 surgeries in the years 1993-2009.
- The hospital consists of 1700 beds.
- The Operation Theatres are equipped with Guided Air Flow for reduced infection rates.
- It is the first hospital in India to install and use Body Exhaust System in Operation Theatres.
- Has 50 OPDs and Patient Follow-up Centres across India and 15 OPDs in the African Continent.
- Internet facility is available in all the rooms.
- Provides free consulting via email by expert doctors and Free Telemedicine / Skype facility for prior appointments.
- Guest house facility for stay and recovery after the surgery and service apartment is also available for relatives / attendants.
- Choice of cuisine & Prayer Room are also provided.
- Distance: 18 kms
- Duration: 38 mins
- Railway station
- Distance: 14 kms
- Duration: 30 mins
- Complimentary airport pick-up and drop service is available.
- Hotel Crowne Plaza is just 4 mins away from the hospital..
- Local travel arrangements are also available nearby for sight-seeing and shopping.
Comfort During Stay
- TV in room
- Private rooms
- Free Wifi
- Phone in Room
- Welcome Package
- Safe in the room
- Nursery / Nanny services
- Dry cleaning
- Personal assistance / Concierge
- Religious facilities
- Business centre services
- Special offer for group stays
- Parking available
- Medical travel insurance
- Foreign currency exchange
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Diet on Request
- International Cuisine
- Medical records transfer
- Online doctor consultation
- Document legalisation
- Post operative followup
- Airport pickup
- Local tourism options
- Local transportation booking
- Visa / Travel office
- Car Hire
- Private driver / Limousine services
- Shopping trip organisation