Sikarin Hospital Bangkok
Hospital Address : 976 Lasalle Road, Bangna Tai, Bangna , Bangkok, BM, Thailand, 10260
- Sikarin International Hospital is one of the foremost tertiary care multidisciplinary facilities in Bangkok. It was established in 1993 by the “Best Under A Billion” company Sikarin Public Company Limited.
- This world-class hospital has a capacity of 235 beds to cater to the thousands of patients that are treated across multitude of specialties.
- The combination of state-of-the-art infrastructure, outstanding medical facilities, and latest technologies along with expert specialists makes Sikarin one of the top healthcare service providers in Thailand.
- The hospital is internationally accredited and certified by reputed organizations like JCI, ISO, HAACP, HA – Hospital/Healthcare Accreditation for its management and excellent clinical quality.
- Modern Operation Theatres with HEPA filter, gas system and vacuum with top-notch tools and instruments
- EndoCapsule System for treating Gastro-intestinal disorders
- Digital Mammogram and Catheterization Lab Cardiac LabRoom types include: Royal Suite, VIP, Sikarin International Ward, Standard, Superior, etc.
- High-end tools and equipment in Dental DepartmentReliable and accurate Diagnostic department – Imaging Diagnostics with 128 Slice CT scan, MRI and Advanced laboratory.
Services for International patients
- Sikarin International Hospital is a global standard medical facility providing first-rate clinical care to all the patients from across the world.
- The international patient services at Sikarin are remarkable offering a number of specific facilities and personalized care to ensure utmost comfort and personalized care to the patients.
- A sought after name in the medical tourism industry, Sikarin Hospital, Bangkok has received multiple awards from reputed organizations and maintain a high standard of quality of services.
Facilities for International patients:
- Translation and Interpreter services (Languages spoken: English, Japanese, Thai, Chinese, Arabic, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Italian)
- Airport pickup and drop services
- Assistance in arranging accommodations and Hotel booking
- Aid in booking flights Religious facilities and amenities
- International newspapers
- Medical travel insurance and Health insurance coordination
- Local transportation services
- Nearest Airport: Suvarnabhumi International Airport is km away from the hospital and takes approximately 30 minutes to reach via road
- Various hotels and guest houses are available near the hospital.
At A Glance
- Languages spoken : English, Thai
- Established in 1993
- Total of 235 beds
Awards and recognition
- APSIC CSSD Centre of Excellence Award (2017-2018)
- The Best Under A Billion Award – in 1 of 200 Best Company in Asia which selling amount is not over 1,000 Million Us Dollar
- The 8th Thailand Tourism Awards In 2010
- Hospital Quality Awards 2011 for Sikarin’s Quality Services
- Tokyo Marine Taiyou Award by Tokyo Marine Life Insurance (Thailand) Public Co. in 2011 Presented To Sikarin Hospital
- Muang Thai Life Assurance Modern Hospital Award – 2015
Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) is a process control based system for food safety. The HACCP principle for Food safety has been developed based on guidelines for HACCP application as per the Codex Alimentarius Commission.