South Korea VISA
Details: A To Z Holiday & Medicare! Facilitates you with Korea (Rep.) South visa from Bangladesh.
Basic Document :-
- Seven (07) months valid passport with old passport if have.
- Visiting card.
- Bank statement of last 06 months
- Bank solvency certificate
- National Identity Card copy
- Two (2) copy passport-size photograph (taken within the last three months)
- Income tax certificate
For Business Person:-
- Renewal trade license copy with notary public ( English Translated )
- Memorandum for limited company / Form XII
- Blank page of office pad.
- Import/Export Certificate
For Job Holder:-
- No objection certificate (NOC)
- Salary certificate
- Employee ID card copy
- Provident fund certificate
- BMDC certificate for Doctor
- BAR council certificate for Advocate
- Student ID card Photo Copy.
- Leave letter from School/College/University
- Birth certificate (Only for Child & infant)
- Marriage certificate copy ( if spouse name not mentioned in the Passport )
- Fixed Deposit Copy with Certificate from Bank.
- Sanchay Patra Copy with Certificate from Bank.
- Share documents.
Asset Valuation (Summary of Property, Bank Statement, Fixed Deposit and other Financial Documents).
- TIN Certificate & Tax return copy
- Credit card copy + State ment ( if )
Sponsor’s documents: if
- Invitation Letter (Information of the invitee, purpose of invite (detail explanation),
- visit dates of the invitee (specify exact dates), information on how
- travel/accommodation expenses are covered)
- Copy of the host party’s passport (identification page) and National ID/Alien Registration
Affidavit/Guarantee Letter (Affidavit form available on: http://www.hikorea.go.kr)
Visa Fee Per Person : BDT 3,400
Service Charge : BDT 4000
Note: Service charge can be changed without prior notice.
Note: Visa issuance rights reserved by the Embassy