A To Z Holiday & Medicare! Facilitates you with Turkey visa from Bangladesh.
Tourist visa Information for TURKEY
01. A valid passport (with a six-month validity on the date of the application)
02. 3 color photographs (2×2 size-matte paper)
03. Marriage certificate (if a married couple is traveling together) (Attested by a Notary Public)
04. National ID card or birth certificate photocopy (ID mandatory)
05. Airline ticket reservation
06. Hotel reservation
07. Original bank statement up to date (covers the transactions of the last three months)
08. Original Bank Solvency
09. Letter of introduction from the company/employer of the applicant
10. Trade license (Attested by a Notary Public)
11. Income tax return / TIN (Attested by a Notary Public)
12. Membership to any trade body (Attested by a Notary Public)
13. Travel insurance
14. Introduction letter (yourself)
Documentation Required To Get A Medical Visa For Turkey
Here is a list of important documents you would need to submit in order to apply for a medical tourism visa:
- The applicant must possess their original passport, which is valid for a minimum of six months from the return date of travel.
- There must be a minimum of two blank pages available for visa stamps.
- The applicant must carry copies of their old passports showing their previous travel information and must be duly filled and signed by the applicant.
- The applicant must carry two recent passport size photographs with matt finish or semi-matt finish, wherein there is 80 percent face coverage with white background and no borderlines. The dimensions of the image must be 2.5”x 2.5” and shouldn’t be used in any form prior to the visa application.
- The cover letter from the applicant stating the applicant’s name, passport details, travel details with the reason and length of the visit. The letter must be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the Consulate General of the Republic of Turkey.
- Hotel confirmation as per travel itinerary and the confirmed return air ticket showing travel itinerary.
- Travel Insurance is mandatory for a person traveling to Turkey.
Our VISA Processing Fee : BDT 2,500/- Per Passport
Embassy Visa fee: BDT 12,000 per passport. (Depending on the conversion rate)
Note: Visa rate can changed without prior notice.
Note: Visa issuance rights reserved by the Embassy.
***Documents in Bangla must be submitted along with translation in English***
Turkey E-visa requirement :
1. Valid UK, U.S.A, Schengen & Ireland visa
2. Passport copy
3. Expected travel date.
Total Cost Per Person : BDT 8,500
Note: Delivery Time (1-2 Working days)
NB. Pls. Note all of the expenditure for visa processing purpose is strictly non-refundable. Visa information & different charges can be changed any time without prior notice. We provide only assistance and not any guarantee of getting visas. Please cheek the update visa information when you apply. This information sheet is prepared by us which are little bit more details than embassy requirements