YASHODHA HOSPITAL, HYDERABAD
Hospital Address : Raj Bhavan Road, Somajiguda, Matha Nagar, Hyderabad Telangana 500082, India
- Established by Dr. G. Surender Rao in 1989 as a small clinic, Yashoda Hospitals is a multi-speciality hospital which is ISO certified and the laboratories and facilities are accredited by NABL and NABH.
- Yashoda Group has 3 independent multi-specialty hospitals located at Somajiguda, Secunderabad and Malakpet.
All the three hospitals had more than 25, 00,000 patients admissions in the last 5 years and have performed 1, 00,000 major surgeries per year.
One of the best cancer hospitals in India, which has been treating 16,000 new cancer patients every year. It was the first hospital to implement 4D gated RapidArc for the treatment of moving tumors. Treated the World’s largest number of cancer patients (10,000) with RapidArc Technology. Also, High Dose True Beams are available for cranial/ extracranial tumors.
- The hospital has many ‘firsts’ including first inter-state heart transplantation in the region, first in the world to use RapidArc based Stereotactic radio-surgery, treated world’s largest number of cancer patients with RapidArc Technology, first in India to implement 4D gated RapidArc for moving tumors and first in states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana to successfully do half-matched bone-marrow transplantation.
- It has bagged many awards including national Health Care Award, National Award for excellence in DNB programs, Times Healthcare Achievers 2017 Awards and Asian Hospital Management Award (AHMA) 2012.
- The group of hospitals has more than 62 medical departments for various key specialties.